Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Underworld

This is a sequel to The Fallen Star. It is about Gemma going into the Underworld to get her mother. She is forced to work with Nicholas, which she hates, but she needs to get her Foreseer powers under control. After realizing that she can see things without using a crystal ball, the world is open to her. After working hard with Nicholas on this, she finds out that he can't help her when she is in the Underworld. She is of course frustrated, but she and Alex go into the Underworld to rescue her mother. After a few twists and turns Laylen runs away. In an attempt to find him before something REALLY bad happens, they all split up, and Gemma gets captured by Stephan...again.
I sooo much loved this book!!! As much as I loved the first one, I really loved this one! It was really amazing. The mix between mystical things and romance was flawless. I loved that Gemma was trying to get used to everything, when she is forced to trust people she isn't sure she can. I just totally loved it!!! When I finished reading, I couldn't wait till I got the third one to read it. When my sister brought it to me, I just about had a heart attack. I finished it in like 24 hours. I just couldn't put it down. It was sooo amazing!
I would really recommend this to ANYONE. I do actually. People ask me if I know of any good books to read and I recommend the whole series. I think that they are really amazing books. When you think that nothing else can happen, it does. This book is really amazing! I just loved it! The Underworld by Jessica Sorensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment